Saturday, February 5, 2011

Introductory Post

This blog is created so that myself and my other partners of the WR Trading Co can share our ideas, thoughts, stock tips, successes and failures in our investments, and anything else the partners want to discuss. I plan on using this to provide short, hopefully thoughtful insights into trends in the market and other musings I may want to address. As I and the other partners of our investment fund consider particular investments, I plan to provide detailed analysis on why we believe a security may be under or overvalued. 
We will provide our security selections on the site for full transparency, so that everyone can join in the highs and lows that we encounter in this venture.

Disclaimer: Invest at your own risk, the partners are not liable for any losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment